Monday, June 28, 2010

Not So Stressed Anymore!

Ok, the drama with the pups is finally finished! We are keeping both dogs, which is great because I was seriously an emotional wreck about giving one up! I'm finally back to being excited about the baby again, though I can't wait for him/her to get here. I'm still sort of bored with the pregnancy, especially because I'm starting to get more and more "how are you feeeeeeling?" questions. I'm feeling pregnant. Do you really want the details? No, they want me to say I feel perfect and never better. Well, that's kind of false. I don't feel horrible, exactly, but I'm super achy and can't sleep, along with a few other fun pregnancy symptoms. UGH! Anyways, we finally went through our baby stuff. I still have things I need, but we'll get there. I feel less anxious since we put stuff away. And our nursery is done! Woot! Tonight is our last birthing class, which is insane. Four weeks gone just like that! Also, today is officially the 8-week mark for me, assuming I make it all the way to 40 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment